Here at Manosun hand protection, we want to bring a change to the end-user experience in selecting and buying industrial gloves, gauntlets and sleeves (PPE).
We have selected some of Europe’s most respected hand protection specialists to work with the end-users in offering solutions to handling issues as well as product development, not all solutions are on the shelf.
All Manosun products are manufactured and certified with the latest CE and UKCA standards, we offer a no-obligation trial program supported by your Country Manager who would be happy to listen to your needs and help in the selection process, as well as to conduct an assessment of any task to determine the level of protection needed. Your Manosun Country Managers are Health & Safety trained and competent as well as NEBOSH certified giving you the confidence they are here to help and support.
Manosun Cut Resistant Gloves
- Reinforcement (between thumb and index fingers) greatly extends glove life to save your cost and provides extra protection in the weak area
- 10-finger touchscreen compatibility enables you to use all touch screen devices on the job
- 18 gauge exclusive lining technology contributing it as the thinnest & finest cut D glove in the market
- Over 33% lighter than a standard cut D nitrile glove
- A perfect combination of dexterity, flexibility & durability
- 360° breathability to keep your hands cool while working
- Sanitized® hygiene function offers enhanced freshness, comfort and protection
- OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified
Utilities, Assembly, Engineering, Automotive,
Maintenance, Metal Fabrication, Renewable Energy
Manosun General Purpose Gloves
- Light-weight design minimizing hand fatigue during working
- Sandy nitrile coating offers super grip in both dry, slightly oily and wet working conditions
- 360° breathability to keep your hands from sweating full day
- Thicker spandex yarn used to enhance extra durability and stretch-ability
- Anti-bacterial processed and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Available in 3/4 dip (EUNU4620)
Mining, Assembly, Aerospace, Laboratory, Construction,
FLT Operations, General Purpose, Manual Handling Aid