VARILEX AKKU Polisher basic machine 18 Volt
Extremely high-performance one-handed polisher. The planetary gear and 18 V provides especially great torque and pulling power even with very long running times.
Soft handle is the first to allow ideal handling in all working positions. Ideal for the BRIGHTEX® mirror finish polishing system, finishing and fine grinding work and cleaning discs.
- Powerful motor (18 V) and new transmission mechanics (high torque) for wear-resistant power transmission. This is approx. 1,600 watts of power.
- Enormous power density despite the compact design: Extremely powerful and robust one-hand polisher – made entirely in Germany.
- Balanced and vibration-damping 3D ball handle reduces strain on the user.
- Available for the first time with planetary gear, giving it the power of a plug-in machine of ~1,600 watts.
- Optimised speed of 1,600 rpm with a tacho-generator and planetary gear for constant speed, even under load.
- Eminently suitable for cleaning, fine grinding, and polishing of stainless steel and non-ferrous metals, for the FIX HOOK & LOOP system and, with an adapter, for the MINI FIX HOOK & LOOP system.
- All batteries have LED charge indicators
- The battery can be rotated to any position on the device (360 degrees)
- One battery for everything.