Loewer DiscMaster SF 1/1-1000
The DiscMaster SF is equipped with oscillating disc units on the top and bottom for the simultaneous processing of two workpiece sides in one pass. The discs are equipped with flexible abrasive sanding strips and rotate and oscillate over the workpiece. The inside and outside edges are processed from all angles and directions resulting in uniform edge rounding, regardless of the alignment of the cutting contours.
The workpieces are fed through the machine by rubber-covered rollers. The sanding strips can be set below the level of the rollers making the machine very effective, especially for thinner parts. 3D punched parts can also be processed due to the softness of the feed rollers and the flexibility of the Smartflex abrasive strips.
- Top and bottom processing for higher output
- Uniform 360° edge rounding independent of the direction of the contour.
- Ideal for 3D punched parts with bumps
- Maximum edge rounding on foil-covered or zinc-plated parts
- DiscMaster SF 1/1 with one unit from the top and one from the bottom
- DiscMaster SF 2/2 with two units from the top and two from the bottom