VARILEX AKKU PRO HT basic machine 18 Volt
In order to noticeably increase the pulling power of battery-operated angle grinders and reduce the performance gap between them and normal power-cord-driven angle grinders, Eisenblätter offers a battery-powered angle grinder whose transmission and performance has been optimised.
Because of its great pulling power capacity, it is especially well-suited for use with ﬂap discs and the multifaceted FIX HOOK & LOOP system. The speed, optimised for battery-powered machines (5,600 rpm), means that the ﬂap disc grinding grit engages optimally and grinds cooler, preventing heat-related discolourations. The FIX HOOK & LOOP grinding and polishing system can be used for all grinding tasks, from coarse grinding to mirror ﬁnish. This means that, as of now, nearly all familiar processing steps can be performed completely cordlessly, including on construction sites or working on installation jobs.
- Powerful 18-volt special motor, made in Germany.
- Top-performance 5.5 Ah (optional 8,0 Ah) batteries, can be rotated to three positions by up to 270°.
- New CAS (Cordless Alliance System) battery interface: compatible with a number of drive units and makes available on the market. Dual utility and savings potential of your battery pack included.
- Optimised speed of 5,600 rpm with gear reduction for high torque, for the FIX HOOK & LOOP system with an adapter.
- Balanced and vibration-damping handle reduces strain on the user.