POLY-PTX fleece wheel 115 x 100mm 400 grit
Metal application: Matting, satin finishing, fine grinding, application of fine longitudinal structures (finish) and removal of oxide layers, paint etc. as well as for matching "pre-ground" sheets and smoothing surfaces.
Wood applications: Smoothing wood surfaces, removing old paint, dirt etc.
With grain 60, 80 and 180 with a diameter of 115 mm you get a working width of 110 mm (fits all satin finishing devices). As a result, the clamping screw is countersunk in the wheel and you can grind up to the edge area.
• High quality nonwoven fleece for a particularly long service life.
• Creates a shadow-free industrial finish (matting, satin finishing). Also suitable for prepolishing.
• Ideal speed 1,000-2,000 min-1.
• Maximum speed 5,000 min-1.
• 19 mm spline shaft holder.
• With vibration-damped sleeve (design protected) for 1-fold, 2-fold and 4-fold splined shaft, thus 100% concentricity.
£36.49exc VAT £43.20inc VAT
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
On orders before 3pm
CALL US FOR EXPERT ADVICE
8am & 5pm Monday to Friday or open a Chat 24/7
Click for Special Offers